» Is this forum still active?
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 am by ThatVelaFella

» Dripping noise when it rains
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:00 am by ckychin

» Fob Battery Replacement
Thu May 09, 2013 12:51 am by superwoman

» Main water shut off in units?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Pavss

» What can be recycled aside from paper and plastics?
Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 pm by Peter

» Water Pressure of kitchen faucet
Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 am by superwoman

» dog is barking at night
Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 am by canada

» Community YArd Sale
Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 am by MR.V

» Common Room in the Building
Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 am by sands

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of CortinaBurnaby on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CortinaBurnaby on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Choose ONE only: Freezing Cold Artic Fresh Air or Warm Stale Pungent Smelling Air (2nd Floor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
2plus2

PostSubject: Choose ONE only: Freezing Cold Artic Fresh Air or Warm Stale Pungent Smelling Air (2nd Floor)   Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 am

Do we really have to go from one extreme to the other?In this last week, I've noticed a change from the frigid arctic air that continually filled our hallways to the vent being turned off altogether and though, it was better temperature-wise, I'm realizing that the vents are not even being turned on periodically (let's say just for 15 mins every couple hours would be nice). It seems like we're getting to almost a week with the same air in the hallway, it's getting stale, difficult to breathe in because of all the different smells are are just getting stuck in the hallways with no where to go. No
The reason I'm posting tonight is that my little boy was so affected with the smell just walking from our unit to the elevator that he threw-up because of the smell. Luckily, I had a bag I could empty out and have him not make a mess on the carpets. Now I'm having to think about getting him to cover his nose with something everytime we need to go out, because I don't want him puking everytime we leave our unit.

Please, can we have a middle ground, where you can give us a little fresh air, just for a short time each day, just to flush out the stale air? I'm sure the fans can be programmed in some way to turn on intermittently?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: The repairing will start very soon   Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 am

FYI
Back to top Go down

Choose ONE only: Freezing Cold Artic Fresh Air or Warm Stale Pungent Smelling Air (2nd Floor)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1